Welcome to our Company Web site. Here you can find out about our goals, our digital video endeavors and how our trusted associates begin their committed work each day to preserve the dignity of each dying family member they meet. We are committed to providing quality video clips which express farewell messages and sympathy tributes. Our web site is available for uploads of tribute video clips in the U.S. and around the world. Half of our staff are consultants who are ministers from the Catholic, Missionary Alliance, Pentecostal, and Baptist faiths. The remaining staff are comprised of techno-savvy web developers who strive to leverage your digital videos across multiple media platforms. We all have come together to benefit you, your family members, and friends to improve the quality at the end of life for a terminally ill loved one.
To accomplish this, we have developed a strategy that is focused on five critical areas:
- Enable members, their relatives, and friends to upload their video messages and tributes.
- To give members unlimited uploads and to allow members to update and/or delete their video messages when it is convenient for them.
- To enable members to store their videos in a family grouped cache (database) which will be password protected.
- To notify the relatives as soon as possible of a member’s forseen or untimely death.
- To increase our operational efficiency and reduce both fixed and variable costs.
The Company's core purpose is to enable people to express their gratitude and tributes via "web ready" personal video clips which will be viewed by loved ones and friends across the world before the event of a person’s death.
c/o Paul Hopgood
PO BOX 30023
Lincoln, NE 68503
408-907-7328, Your User ID is 4769166, Your PIN is: 7685
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
"We stand ready to meet with you. Customer satisfaction is our priority!"